SEO To Do List
CRITICAL: Canonical Domain NOT set
Multiple versions of the url may be accessible to Google and may cause duplicate content issues. Ensure all domain redirects are in place and set up correctly.
For example - we found [www] and [non-www] versions of the url.
CRITICAL: Unexpected Canonical Link Mis-match
It is best to be exact as possible when directing Googlebot. We expected to find the canonical link element. 'http://www.tmaksportswear.com' | We Found: 'https://www.tmaksportswear.com/'
CRITICAL: Schema Markup Missing
Add relevant Schema.org information to your website footer to unlock rich snippets in search engine results pages.
See our example on the Hobo site - http://www.hobo-web.co.uk/rich-snippet-example/
CRITICAL: Review Page Quality Signals
Review potential page quality signals highlighted in the AUDIT tab of this report. It is INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT to pay attention to obvious business quality and user experience signals that Google can detect on any page. Google specifically asks 'Would you be comfortable giving your credit card information to this site?' The more information you give to customers (and Google manual raters) to prove you are a real and reputable business, the better. It is also IMPERATIVE that your business details on Google Plus / My Business MATCH exactly the information you have on your website. The easiest way to do this is to add a functional footer to your website (ideally with Schema Markup). NOTE:A useful FOOTER is an example of 'HIGH QUALITY SUPPLEMENTARY CONTENT': An example of 'supplementary' content is 'navigation links which allow users to visit other parts of the website' and 'footers' and 'headers'
CRITICAL: Primary Keyphrase NOT Found in Page Title Element
Primary Keyphrase NOT FOUND in Page Title Element
PARTIAL SEO AUDIT
This is a partial seo audit of your page. This free report is designed to give you, just a taste, of a full Hobo SEO AUDIT, which you can upgrade to at any time, and receive within 5 working days.
We hope you find it useful!
Making a page relevant to Google is an incredibly important aspect of SEO. We analysed the page to see if key phrases featured prominently in important elements of the page, like Page Title, Page Text, File Path and ALT text. We also ran a few best practice checks to keep you on the right side of Google
- Possible keyword stuffing detected in page text content for your primary keyphrase. | Keywords Found: (16)
- The primary keyphrase occurrence is around: (1.48%)
- No keyword stuffing detected in links on this page for your primary keyphrase.
- The primary keyword phrase "dress" IS NOT in the Page Title.
- The primary keyword phrase "dress" IS in text on the page.
- The primary keyword phrase "dress" IS repeated a few times on the page.
- The primary keyword phrase "dress" IS in ALT text. (3)
- The primary keyword phrase "dress" IS in the Meta Description.
- The primary keyword phrase "dress" IS NOT present in Meta Keywords.
- The primary keyword phrase "dress" IS NOT repeated in the Page Title Element.
- No keyword stuffing detected in page text content for your secondary keyphrase.
- The secondary keyphrase occurrence is around: (0.25%)
- No keyword stuffing detected in links on this page for your secondary keyphrase.
- The secondary keyword phrase "travel" IS NOT in the Page Title.
- The secondary keyword phrase "travel" IS in text on the page.
- The secondary keyword phrase "travel" IS NOT in ALT text.
- The secondary keyword phrase "travel" IS NOT in the Meta Description.
- The secondary keyword phrase "travel" IS NOT present in Meta Keywords.
- The secondary keyword phrase "travel" IS NOT repeated in the Page Title Element.
We analysed the page to test it against some of the most important Google Webmaster Guidelines and other best practices based on our own extensive experience.
It's best to follow these guidelines, and err on the safe side of any optimisation efforts.
- The robots.txt file IS valid.
- We DID NOT find any .JS files blocked by robots in "Robot.txt"
- We DID NOT find any .CSS files blocked by robots in "Robot.txt"
- Standard XML sitemap FOUND.
- We Found: ( com ) as your domain extension.
- We detected Authorship markup. (Deprecated)
- We did NOT detect any Publisher markup.
- No Broken links found.
- There are NO H1's.
- We detected multiple instances of Primary key phrase in Headers.
- ( 4 ) Primary key phrase found in ( 5 ) H2's.
- ( 2 ) Primary key phrase found in ( 5 ) H3's.
- URL Character count looks good.
- Google CAN index this page if it wants to.
- Robots meta tags DO NOT exclude indexing of the page.
- The preferred canonical domain redirect IS NOT in place.
- Canonical Link Element found.
- Best practices NOT followed with Canonical Link Element.
- There is only one Page Title Element.
- Page Title is under-utilised.
- We did NOT detect any obvious evidence of a compromised or hacked page.
- We did not detect any Keyword Meta Tags on the page.
- We detected a Meta Description on this page.
- We FOUND Google Analytics on this page.
- NOT using "https://".
If you have an optimised platform on which to publish it, high-quality content is the number 1 user experience area to focus on across most websites.
Content quality is also the number one area to focus on if you are to avoid Google Panda demotion. Panda, we have been told, is part of Google's core site quality rating algorithms in 2016.
Read more: http://www.hobo-web.co.uk/how-to-write-seo-friendly-website-content-for-google/
We also analysed other aspects of your site and page optimisation, to look for opportunities to improve the page even further.
- We DID NOT find any potential instances of outdated content that needs manually reviewed.
- There IS LIMITED text content in primary content on this page. ( 405 )
- We found ( 45 ) links on this page.
- The page downloads fast enough.
- We detected a long Meta Description.
- We did NOT detect a long Page Title element. ( 32 )
- We did NOT find spammy or adult related words on this page.
- Best Practices ARE followed on document 404 Error handling.
- We detected a link to your CONTACT page.
- We did NOT detect a link to your SITEMAP page.
- We did NOT detect a link to your PRIVACY page.
- This page DOES NOT appear to have many shares on Facebook.
- This page DOES NOT appear to have any plusOne's on Google+.
- Link to Facebook detected..
- Link to Twitter NOT detected.
- Link to Google+ NOT detected.
- Link to LinkedIn NOT detected.
- We Found "Copyright Notice"
- We DID NOT find potential "date modification date"
- We DID NOT find any obvious link to "Terms & Conditions"
- We DID NOT find any "Back To Top" link
- We DID NOT find any "mailto:" link
- We DID NOT find any obvious "Business Time" in (a.m or p.m) format.
- We DID NOT find any obvious business days.
- We DID NOT find any obvious "About us" link.
- We DID NOT find any obvious "Company Registration Details" on the page.
- We Found this years date "(2016)".
Schema Organization Attribute Checks
Many applications, especially search engines, can benefit greatly from direct access to this structured data. On-page markup enables search engines to understand the information on web pages and provide richer search results in order to make it easier for users to find relevant information on the web.
- We DID NOT find any reference to itemprop element on the page.
Page Speed / Usability
We Analysed the time it took to download your page, both in desktop & mobile view.
Minor Issues: Address Desktop Render Speed.
Moderate Issues: Mobile Desktop Render Speed.
Minor Issues: Mobile Useability Issues.
- Review: how many times the primary keyphrase 'dress' is repeated on this page.
- Add: primary keyword phrase 'dress' in the Page Title.
- Review: how many times the primary keyphrase 'dress' is repeated in Headers.
- Add: the secondary keyword phrase 'travel' to Page Title.
- Fix: Consider adding a canonical tag.
- Choose a preferred domain and redirect one to the other.
- Consider: adding at least (8) more keywords to this Page Title Element.
- Check: Meta Description length and make sure SERP snippet forms a clear call to action.
- Consider: improving this page and sharing it on Facebook to your followers.
- Consider: improving this page and sharing it on Google+
- Consider: adding a link to your Twitter page.
- Consider: adding a link to your Google+ page.
- Consider: adding a link to your linkedIn page.
- Consider: employing Publisher markup
- Review: preferred domain for this website in Google Webmaster Tools, We Found: ( com ) as your domain extension
- Review: HTML Sitemap accessibility and usage.
- Review: Meta Keywords tag usage.
- Consider: adding Organisation Schema Markup to the page.
|Hostname:||tmaksportswear.com||Server Type:||Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 20:35:26 GMT|
|IP Address:||184.108.40.206||Application Type:||Content-Type: text/html|
HTTP Response Code: [200 OK]
Page Title Element Analysis
We analysed the current page title element to determine how well formed it currently is and how it could be improved.
Page Title: TMak Sportswear | TMak Sportswear
Page Title Element Character Count
We looked at how many characters made up the current page title:
Characters in Page Title ( 32 )
We detected ( 32 ) characters in this page title.
Keyphrase Occurrence in Page Title
We looked to see if the primary/secondary keyphrase was present in the current page title element
There was no instances of this keyphrase found in the Page title.
We looked to see if the current Page Title element contained common seperators:
We found common separators in your title element.
Be aware that Google may use these (and other natural breaks) to alter your page title element in serp snippets.
Page Text & Keyword Analysis
Google SEO: How Many Words & Keywords?
We found (16) instances of the Primary keyword in (405) words in natural text elements, tags and attributes (excluding page title and ALT text) search engines use to rank pages
"Possible Keyword Stuffing"
We found (2) instances of the Secondary keyword in (405) words in natural text elements, tags and attributes (excluding page title and ALT text) search engines use to rank pages.
We scrapped all the relevant text we could from the page.
-  = we found a link with no anchor text
- [text in here] = we found a link with anchor text
Hidden Page Elements
We clrawled your page to check for hidden elements on the page.
We Found ( 0 ) Obvious hidden divs
We Found ( 0 ) Words in hidden divs.
We Found ( 0 ) Links in hidden divs.
Meta Description Analysis
Keyphrase Matches - We found the Primary keyphrase in the description.
NO Secondary keyphrase Matches.
(160) - Your meta description might be a little too long
ALT Text Analysis
We checked for keyphrase usage in ALT attributes of images.
(3) - Primary keyphrase phrase appears once in ALT text.
This might help the page seem more relevant to Google.
( 6 ) image ALT tags found
- introducing the athletic dress revolution
- apres sport dresses
- the podium dress
- tmak sportswear
- tmak sportswear
- we are offering pre-sales to launch our brand!
We checked keyphrase usage in Heading Elements:
(5) H2 Found
(4) Keyphrase Matches
(5) H3 Found
( 0) Keyphrase Matches
(2) H4 Found
(0) Keyphrase Matches
We searched the page provided for keywords commonly associated with hacking and spamming for seo purposes, negative OR positive.
NO Spam found.
Google, for instance, does not look in every part of the page code for keywords to rank a page for. We searched for the Primary keyphrase and Secondary keyphrase in elements where keyword usage helps make a page more relevant to search engines. We also looked for keyphrase usage in elements more commonly ignored by search engines to check for potential over-optimisation (or more acurately, sloppy optimisation).
- Total Keyphrases in Page Title: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in DIV's: ( 53 )
- Total Keyphrases in Link's: ( 2 )
- Total Keyphrases in P's: ( 1 )
- Total Keyphrases in UL's: ( 2 )
- Total Keyphrases in LI's: ( 2 )
- Total Keyphrases in IMG's: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in ALT's: ( 3 )
- Total Keyphrases in H1's: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in H2's: ( 4 )
- Total Keyphrases in H3's: ( 2 )
- Total Keyphrases in H4's: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in H5's: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in H6's: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in Span's: ( 0)
- Total Keyphrases in Abbr's: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in Strong's: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in EM's: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in Small's: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in Blockquote's: ( 1 )
- Total Keyphrases in U tag: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in TT tag: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in TD tag: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in Sups tag: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in Options tag: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in Pre tag: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in Legend tag: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in Ins tag: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in Del tag: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in Address tag: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in Cite tag: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in I tag: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in Font tag: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in DT tag: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in DD tag: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in Center tag: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in Caption tag: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in Button tag: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in Big tag: ( 0 )
- Total Keyphrases in B tag: ( 0 )
We searched for a standard Robots.txt for this site:
Robots.txt file found & loaded
Sitemap link found in robots.txt: http://www.tmaksportswear.com/sitemap.xml with valid response
We searched for an XML sitemap for the site.
Valid Sitemap found & loaded
We found other sitemap files linked in your sitemap fileSitemap 1: 5 links found in: http://www.tmaksportswear.com/sitemap_products_1.xml?from=8146173193&to=8234587913
Sitemap 2: 7 links found in: http://www.tmaksportswear.com/sitemap_pages_1.xml
Sitemap 3: 2 links found in: http://www.tmaksportswear.com/sitemap_collections_1.xml
Sitemap 4: 12 links found in: http://www.tmaksportswear.com/sitemap_blogs_1.xml
Website Load Times & File Size
We ran tests to check this page against best practice guidelines on website load times:
(97 B) 50-100 - This file size could be reduced in size to speed up load times and improve customer experience.
(0.16) Sec - Under 1 second - This page downloads quickly
Canonical Link Element Usage
We tested to see if this page implemented the Canonical Link Element to help identify the correct page to rank on a site.
FOUND IN SOURCE: <link rel="canonical" href="https://www.tmaksportswear.com/">
The canonical URL DOES NOT match the URL...
Preferred Canonical Domain Setup
We ran tests to determine if the server helped minimise unnecessary onsite duplicate content and helped search engines to pick one canonical version of a website
|Domain||Response Code||Google Search|
Domain Redirect Errors
"http://www.tmaksportswear.com" and "http://tmaksportswear.com" and
can be considered different pages to search engines like Google and may cause ranking anomalies, so it's better to redirect one of these options to the other
Robots Meta Tag
We looked for the robots metatag to determine how it asks search engines to treat the page:
Meta ROBOTS NOT Found - By default, Google will crawl and index your page for its search results.
Keywords Meta Tag
We looked to see if this page employs the Keywords Meta Tag and if the Primary and secondary keyphrase are present:
(0) Meta Keywords Found
Often a sign of a reputable page is the social media activity surrounding it ( Tweets and Facebook Shares, for instance). We searched for signs of this activity.
(0) Likes / Shares
Nobody knows about this page on Facebook.
Nobody knows about this page on Google Plus..
We searched for some common identifying footprints on the page in question to determine some of the technologies used.
Google Webmaster Tools
Google Webmaster Verification NOT Detected
Google Webmaster Tools is a free suite of tools Google provides to check on the health of your website. Usefulness is limited.
Google Analytics Enabled.
Google Analytics is one of the most common methods for tracking visitors to a web page. It is of high importance that pages DO have some sort of visitor analytics package monitoring them.
BING Webmaster Tools
BING Webmaster Verification NOT Detected
Bing's version of a free suite of tools are also of limited usefulness.
Internal Links Report
Link architecture—the method of internal linking on your site—is a crucial step in site design if you want your site indexed by search engines. It plays a critical role in Googlebot's ability to find your site's pages and ensures that your visitors can navigate and enjoy your site.
Internal Links - Crawl Limit ( 50 )
Ensure all your links are correct and all link to the page they should. Look to minimise internal redirects where possible, and fix any broken links.
About our Sources and Factory
It is important you know which websites your website links to. If your website links to a bad neighbourhood, for instance, your web pages could lose Toolbar Pagerank, and if flagged by Google, could see your website lose trust, and it's ability to pass reputation to other websites. This of course may not be important to you, but check you are not linking to any websites you do not need to link to. Ensure you do not have sitewide links to other sites that could be flagged as part of a link scheme. Don't worry about linking to well known brands like Twitter and Facebook, for instance, but make sure you know exactly who you are linking to and why. Consider minimising any links to redirected sites - you never know where old links end up going to. (Note that some sites block our tool from scanning them 100% correctly.)
SEE OUR STYLES
Powered by Shopify